Sunday, March 4, 2012

The problem with birthdays

The problem with birthdays is....  they only happen once a year.  I am not an attention seeker (some will laugh) but I do love that once a year acknowledgement.  Cakes are awesome, hugs are fantastic and the cards and decorations the kids make rock!!!!  Really excited for our family dinner with those we love and hold dear. But tomorrow cause this momma needs a nap!!!!    Only 3 people are technically family the rest are "The Chosen Ones".   Some Like J & D who so quietly inserted themselves into our lives 5 years ago it is hard to believe they were ever not involved.  And Melicious and her crew.  We were pregnant together, me with Sweet Boy and her with Tornado.  We lost touch a for a few years but thanks to Facebook we are back together.  Melicious might have had an incredibly difficult year but is always up for the 9am.. My hair is crazy we are stopping by so you can fix me.  Which she does with grace and flair every time!  Thank you my darling!

Off for some ceiling staring therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment