Saturday, March 3, 2012

My First post

I am sure this will not be a big deal to anybody but me ..... Tomorrow is my 34th Birthday and it seemed as good a time as any to start a blog!

I have an amazing Hubby of almost 13 years who shall be known as Mountain Man... for reasons you shall soon see...


My Eldest Daughter Princess Charming( for her attitude ;)) Is 11 and a wonderfully compassionate child who seeks out all injustice and tries to rectify it.

My middle girl Princess Bolly(wood) is known for her wonderful rump shaking and infectious laugh. At 9 she is a great middle child who sometimes forgets the rule that children should be seen not heard! HA!!

My youngest is Sweet Boy. After a rock start in behaviour and language he is now an absolute joy to be with. SO caring and in love with all things living. Except the ants he tried to teach swimming to. He couldn't figure out how they could not learn to swim when placed in the puddle.

No comments:

Post a Comment