Friday, March 23, 2012

Know what really P**es me off?

So you know how we went to the movie theater?
It was fine and good.   Then the lights went up.  THE MESS left behind blew me out of the water!  There were maybe 40 parents/ kids watching the show therethe mess was epic !!    Popcorn strewn everywhere, pop cups  tossed on the ground,  some still leaking. Napkins and candy wrappers littering the ground......


The most shocking about this to me ( my kids would have been slaughtered if they left that kind of mess behind)
THE PARENTS... who apparently could not see the mess lil Jimmy and Sally left behind.  Not a work of repoach or chiding was heard.   I was utterly shocked that that kind of mess would be allowed in public but not at home.   You just know these parents would not allow that on their floors or carpets but it is fine and good to do that somewhere else? Give me a break!   I felt bad for the people who had to clean up the mess after a bunch of kids and ignorant 'adults' left. 

This sums it up beautifully!


No comments:

Post a Comment