Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Enjoyment postponed.

Due to MM's metamorphosis our treat night of local hockey and candy was postponed amid wailing, crying, gnashing of teeth and some mild hysteria.  And that was just from me!   SO something had to replace it and it had better be 100% better than the original plan.


Behold I present REDO 2012  Full of excitement!   Food!  Ice cream like products, and fan fair.....
Aka Dinner at Joey's Only (seafood), Dairy Queen and a movie!

I think I might even be more excited than the kids.... Sweet Boy has been on countdown since the hockey game that did not get attended.  

There is popcorn Shrimp to be dipped,  Calamari to be rung and lots of fun and laughter.  In all honest I have never taken the whole family to the movies at once.  Around here it is an expensive habit but we all need a treat once and again!



No comments:

Post a Comment