Sunday, March 11, 2012

Did we rush it?

Talking to my boss lady, yes I do call her that but she calls me NAG so we are all good!  We were talking about marriage, courtship and all that fun stuff.  I told her how long I knew MM for before we got married. I met him in February 1999, staIked him for 2 months,  proposed in April and we were married that August, pregnant in October and Princess Charming was 3 weeks old on our first anniversary.    

Needless to say she was a little shocked.  LOL

MM was the first guy I actually imagined having a future with.  I always tried in other relationships but it was just like 'nope don't go there it won't last.' 

It was a whirlwind romance for sure.   But I really don't think I rushed things.  I remember going down to my parents in March and telling my wise Grandma about this guy I knew and how much I really liked him (we were not dating or any more than friends).  She said if its meant to be you will be happy and peaceful inside.  I was incredibly.   After we got engaged I took him down to meet my family and I could tell my Grandma was very approving and happy!

So I guess the answer is no we didn't rush it but I have a hard time imagining my life without him or the kids. 

13 years ago... almost!

No comments:

Post a Comment