Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Well It's only Tuesday but.....

Damm I need a weekend!  

The weekend was fab 2 photo shoots one was a family the other Meliscious' Sister with boyfriend and min pins in tow.   

Monday I found out I am soon to be unemployed.   I figured it would happen sooner or later but still in that grieving stage.    It's hard when you become so wrapped up in your job you forget who you really are.   So I think I will take sometime to really figure it out.   

Then today got a call no parent wants to get.    Not going to talk about it here or perhaps ever anywhere, needs to be dealt with and move on. 

But before that call my head has been in a funk.  I can only assume I will feel better soon.   I remember all the hope and promise the new space was going to offer, the hopes, dreams and ideas.   Really seems all for nought now.  Tonight would be a bottle of wine and a gauranteed to make me cry night, but not with 3 kids and work in the morning.   A lesser woman would have held 7-11 up for all their chocolate!

 On the upside I bought my first pair of jammies at Walmart in ever ( It means I have lost enough body mass that things will fit now!) 

The one thought holding me together is that I get to attend my very first Quilt Show this weekend!  Yes I am a Quilt Show Virgin, I would uusually stay behind and man the store but this year I will be flogging product!

No comments:

Post a Comment