Friday, September 28, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday!

It has been a hugely emotional week round here so glad for something fun!


1.  My first memory is    being 5 and having my mom tell me how they used to be worried because I din't talk as a toddler and now I won't shut up!
2.  My first love was  Cleo.  She was a black lab something from the SPCA.  It was the first time I ever felt that that dog needed me as much as I needed her.   I talked to her.  Cried at/on her told her all my pre-teen secrets! I cried more when she passed then when my Grandpa died. It was 2 days after my 14th birthday and the same day I got my first job (DQ) that was not berry picking. 
3.  My very first favorite color was  Pink . Being a child of the late 70's that was what you wore.   

4. The first time I really felt like a "grown-up" was when   I held She Who giggles for the first time!

5. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is  groan, look at the clock... curse because I overslept and then bolt for the bathroom. 

6. The first CD (cassette tape, record, etc...) I ever bought was   BoyzIIMen


7.  My first car was  a 1986 White Nissan Micra

No comments:

Post a Comment