Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Nag Nag Nag

LOL Seems to be all I hear lately from Boss Lady...Check out her awesome bird!. Update your blog.... don't make a mess!... Don't take down doors or move furniture!   See Giant NAG!!!! :)


Anyways I have been busy making some gorgeous new flowers from up-cycled goodies!

So here is a small treat for you!





 This my total favorite one (for now).  SO girly and gorgeous!








Tulle, chiffon, organza, polyester suit lining..... nothing is too good for me!  Reclaimed buttons, velvet... you name it I will try to make something from it!

My new Etsy shop called Savagely Creative is now open for business!  More added as time permits!

1 comment:

  1. The blog is updated and all the doors and furniture are still in their proper location... we will have to work on the mess. I have decided if you don't keep it clean I am stealing your basket as punishment!! :P

    ReplyDelete