Saturday, April 21, 2012

A day late and a dollar short!



1.  Today is a great day because,  it has finally stopped raining and  being grey! 
2.   Tomorrow I will  go to church then do something... Darned if  remember what! Oh yes pick up 2 adorable dreses for  She Who giggles (SWG)
3.  My favorite time of day is   well there are 2, in the morning when nobody is there and I slept in and then also in the evenings when 2/3 are cuddly kids.
4. Sometimes you just have to  laugh so hard you snort! Or cry really big and ugly 
5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately isLivin' on Love by Alan Jackson!
6. My favorite accessory is a bag. (Handbag sounds too formal).  And painted nails.  Does not mater which bag, large or small or what colored nails!
7.  My favorite thing about this week was   the day off I had and we, Meliscious, MM and I went site hunting for Indelible Imagery, I sat on a really uncomfortable rock, got horse poop in  my NEW runners, and sawdust in parts that shall not be mentioned! SO all in all a fantastic day!
Image courtesy of Indelible Imagery by MC



1 comment:

  1. I keep coming back for more but you never write more. Do you need ideas??

    ReplyDelete